Nov 28, 2009

"To be born again," sang Gibreel Farishta tumbling from the heavens, "first you have to die."
                                    - Salman Rushdie, Satanic Verses


He happens to be one of our favorite authors.
It was fitting that we begin this blog under the grand shade of his words.


The above said death, is also, what I deem necessary to actually feel a book. Or any form of art, for that matter.


Expert review is not what you should expect from this blog.
What you should expect is:

  • Individuality
  • Personal opinions (no external influence whatsoever)
  • The most irrelevant reviews ever
  • Our take on various things literary
That's about all for now.
Come back for more!

Please.




3 comments:

  1. well..
    first of all I am the first to comment on the brand new BLOG..
    cheers!!!

    Though I am not very bookish actually there are selected kind of books and novels I read, I like coffee very much, and just few days before I came to know that I am coffee addict.

    Dear darlings hope you will provide some great news about some great authors even of my choice too.

    best of luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Darlings?!
    HeeHee...
    Your kind of books are too intellectual for us man.
    Business and 'us' do not gel.
    Self-help books are dicklits.
    But we'll try
    Thankeee
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we sound like your pet Chihuahuas :)
    we'll blog the shit of this one man.
    no business stuff. we have 5 brain cells between us i think.
    no point straining it any more na

    ReplyDelete